Club Fearless member score certification.
Before any soldier is awarded a distinguishing medal, ribbon, award, patch, tab or special emblem designating that they have performed an act of valor, bravery, courage, or that they have successfully met the standards of a course or school, they must be carefully tested, evaluated and approved by experienced “veteran” instructors and staff.
Without this process of certification anyone could say they are a “Navy SEAL, Army Ranger, Special Forces” or member of an elite fighting force. And they could point to a patch they bought on the internet. But they couldn’t provide an official certificate without committing significant fraud for which there are serious legal ramifications and consequences.
This not only applies to elite soldiers, but to all highly skilled professional. Doctors, Firefighters, Law Enforcement, Electrical Engineers, Operators of dangerous equipment, must all go through a specific training and testing process before they are ultimately awarded the official professional title they are striving for.
The purpose of this process is to verify the integrity of Club Fearless member scores with the highest degree of accuracy. Therefore, we must apply the strictest standards possible. Unfortunately, we cannot control the rare cases of “fraudulent patch wearers” as it would be impossible to control the manufacture and distribution of the various patches which distinguish each successive milestone in scoring. There will always be fakes. This certificate will serve to give proof to anyone who questions the validity of a person’s score. This process is carefully reviewed by a minimum of two Club Fearless Staff members, approved or rejected, signed and dated by the founders.
Please read carefully. Only the following methods of verification will be accepted:
- Picture of applying member performing test. Face must be clearly visible. Click >> HERE for examples of ACCEPTED and REJECTED photos.
- Video of applying member performing test. (SD Card, Digital link to online video) Face must be clearly visible.
- Sworn affidavit by one or more witnesses verifying the test was successfully performed to our specific standards by the applying member. We may contact the person or persons who have signed these statements. Make sure they are ok with being contacted by phone. Email confirmation will not be accepted. NOTE: Each test must be accompanied by a separate signed form. Click >> HERE for sworn statement form.
- Official certificate from School or course with contact information to that school.
- Military DD214 listing service dates, locations, schools, awards that verify the tests were performed. NOTE: Printed copy must have appropriate tests highlighted and numbered to correspond with exact Club Fearless test numbers.
READY TO BEGIN YOUR CERTIFICATION?
Mail the following items to:
Attn Certification Team
7750 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach,
- Printed copy of your scorecard. Place an X next to every test you wish to be certified. Add all tests you are claiming, calculate total, print total at bottom of card. Sign and date this card. PDF scorecards are available for download >> HERE.
- For EACH test you want verified, provide one of the five accepted forms of proof listed above.
- A photocopy of your personal identification with your face clearly visible. Accepted forms of identification:
- Driver's licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent)
- U.S. passport
- U.S. passport card
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. Department of Defense ID, including IDs issued to dependents
- Permanent resident card
- Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
- Foreign government-issued passport
- Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card
- Transportation worker identification credential
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
- U.S. Merchant Mariner Credential
- Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC)
IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT send original pictures, videos, or actual certificates to us. Make good quality photocopies and backup videos, send us copies, but KEEP your originals. We will not be held responsible for lost, damaged or destroyed items.
You will be contacted when we receive all your items. From that point it could take as long as 30-60 days to verify your data. Next, we will send you a verified score number. If we reject any piece of information you send us, we will accompany the rejected item with a reason why it was not accepted. You may choose to dispute and resubmit a better form of proof or to accept the score as is.
Common reasons for rejected test scores:
- Face not clearly visible
- Did not meet time requirement of test
- Cannot confirm witness
- Obviously photoshopped photos or videos
And remember, fake respect from others is meaningless next to internal integrity and true self-respect. If you can’t prove a test, don’t try to slide it by us. You won’t feel right. Just do it over. And that’s the main point…It is less about “What you have done” and MORE about what you are DOING NOW. If you’re not trying to improve your score ALL the time, you are missing the point of Club Fearless. It’s not a trophy club, it’s a school from which we never entirely graduate. We just keep advancing higher and higher. It’s a Club, a Mindset, a Way of life.
Honor this way of life by living it authentically and exercising integrity in all that you do, both the seen and the unseen. Make the “house” in which you live, beautiful, entire and clean.
We look forward to validating your submission.
CLICK >> HERE to download this page as a PDF